CARING FOR YOUR JEWELLERY
1. Quirky Perks Jewellery is special and all hand-crafted in our workshops.
2. Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and
3. Rings and bracelets should be worn sparingly to avoid damage through impact.
4. Don’t forget to remove your rings when washing up or showering, as soap
particles may become lodged in stone settings and crevices. Soaps can also leave a
film over metal and stones, creating a dull appearance.
5. Store your jewellery in its own box or pouch to prevent scratching, chipping and
6. Gentle rubbing with a silver cleaning cloth will restore the original brilliance of the
7. Do not use liquid cleaners for carved silver jewellery as the liquid dries into the
8. If you wear your gold plated silver jewellery for significant periods of time, the
plating will eventually wear down. To restore its appearance, you can have it re-
9. Make sure your jewellery is not in regular contact with hard surfaces, which will
scratch or wear down the plating or enamelling.
10. Never use detergent, soap, toothpaste etc to clean your gold plated jewellery.
11. When dressing, jewellery should always be put on last as make up, cosmetics
and perfumes can cause damage to delicate items.
12. All stone jewellery requires extra care and consideration during wearing to
protect the setting as well as to safeguard the diamond or gemstone it holds.